SVdP Virtual Blood Drive
March 1 - March 21
Pre-COVID-19, New York Blood Center came to you. Now we need you to come to them!
Society of St. Vincent de Paul invites you to donate blood at an NYBC donor center or local community blood drive near you!
Visit nybc.org/donate to find a location near you or call New York Blood Center at (800)933-2566
Donate between March 1st and March 21st, using group code 06239 to be a part of this special lifesaving event.
To protect our staff and donors, NYBC is asking donors to self-screen before coming in to donate.
- Must wear a mask or face covering
- Will have their temperature taken
- Must be 14 days symptom-free if recovered from COVID-19
- May NOT donate if they have a positive diagnostic test or experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- May NOT donate if they are currently on self-quarantine restrictions
Please be aware that the New York Blood Center does NOT test for COVID-19. You should contact your health care provider if you want to be tested.