Who We Are and What We Do
LME is a ministry that organizes days of spiritual enrichment for the entire parish community. LME programs offer parishioners and guests time to pray together, learn together, get to know each other, and deepen the faith of the parish community.
Who Participates in LME Programs
All are welcome. Our events are held in Wallace Hall adjacent to the church three times a year and feature a guest presenter/facilitator on topics selected for each program. Participants value engaging and interacting with each other, as well as with the facilitator, in small faith sharing or discussion groups. Our days begin with breakfast and include lunch, which offers more fellowship time. We conclude the day with Mass or a prayer service.
Upcoming LME programs are announced on the St. Ignatius Loyola website and in the Sunday bulletin and Newsletter. Registration is required; details on how and when to register are included in each program announcement.
• St. Joseph: Companion in Change
• Spirituality for Both Halves of Life
• Discernment and Decisions in an Age of Distraction
• Being Mercy Where You Are
• A Lot of Things: Wisdom from the Book of Expectations
• The God Whom Lay Ministers Serve and Represent
• Worship the Lord in the Beauty of Holiness: Music and Worship at St. Ignatius Loyola
• See What Love the Father Has Bestowed On Us: A Mini Retreat Experience of the First Exercises
• The Year of the Family: A Journey From the Vatican to the Street and Back Again
• Bring Contemplation Into Action. Bringing Action Into Contemplation: Seeking Awareness of Christ’s Presence in Everyday Life and in Your Ministry
• Compassion: Facing Challenges in Life, Church, and Ministry
• The Power of Invitation: Friendship with Christ in Ministry
• Our Sacred Story Nestled in the Ordinary
• Your Call: To God, To Church, To Ministry
• Living Our Vocations: God’s Will, Our Desires
• Presence is Abundance: Engaging Life’s Conversations
• Jesus’ Ministry and Yours • Baptism, Confirmation … Then What?
• The Power of Liturgy: In Your Life, In Your Church, In Your Ministry
For More Information
Contact Jacques Torchon, Committee Chair, at [email protected]